The last long term support (LTS) release of TYPO3 was version 4.5, which by now is not longer supported. Therefore, we have updated PUMA/BibSonomy CSL, to work with TYPO3 6.2 (LTS). More information about the release road map of TYPO3 can be found on https://typo3.org/typo3-cms/roadmap/.
PUMA/BibSonomy CSL uses the Citation Style Language (CSL). Thus, users can choose to render their publication lists in any bibliographic style. A huge set of CSL styles is available at http://zotero.org/styles.
Get an overview of the extension's features:
- Insert publications from individual users or groups.
- Use tags to filter publications of a certain topic.
- Choose your favourite style from a set of citation stylesheets to render a bibliography in your favourite bibliographic style, such as APA, Harvard, Chicago, and many more.
- Install and manage your own citation stylesheets.
- Choose a language for your citation style.
- Insert a tag cloud on your webpage and present your top topics of interest.
- Offer associated documents as download.
- Render preview images of these documents.
- Group your entries by year or publication type.
- Sort your publication list by title, author, and year.
- Configure the extension once in TYPO3, and manage your own publications in BibSonomy/PUMA.
Download the extension: http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/ext_bibsonomy_csl
Get the source: https://bitbucket.org/bibsonomy/bibsonomy-typo3-csl