To turn your OpenID account into a normal one you have to do the following steps.
Once you finished step 8, you will no longer be able to login using your OpenID access.
The only way to login then, is using your new password.
1. Go to www.bibsonomy.org and make sure you're not logged in.
2. Click on "sign up" on the upper right of your screen:
4. Enter your OpenID account name, your e-mail adress (the one you used to create the account) and the captcha
5. Press the "send password" button
6. You will be redirected to the password reminder page but now you see an additional checkbox
7. Repeat step 5 and additionally check the checkbox, to acknowledge, that you will no longer be able to
login using OpenID
8. Press the "send password" button
9. Check your e-mails, there should be an e-mail containing your new temporary password. (might take some time).
10. Follow further instruction given by the e-mail, to finish the process
You should now be able to access to your account with the new password.