- The tag search now supports the "but not" negation, i.e., you can search for posts that have some tags but not some other tags using the system tag sys:not:TAG. For example, you can get all posts that have the tag folksonomy but not the tag bookmarking by searching for folksonomy+sys:not:bookmarking.
- Firefox and Chrome add-ons now replace the well-known bookmarklets - you can get them from the buttons page.
- We included tag autocompletion on some places, including the editTags page and at the quick tag editor in post lists.
- We made the layout using less space on your screen (reload the page with Shift-F5 to see the effect).
- The QR code scanner is now also available to post publications.
- an updated Spring framework
- a new method createReferences for our REST API
- a more sensitive extraction pattern for the COinS scraper
- improved QR code scanning and rendering
- HTML/CSS fixes for touch device