Reference by BibTeX key. If you are looking for a particular entry for which you know already who has stored it (eg, yourself) and for which you know the BibTeX key, you can directly refer to it with the following scheme: http://www.bibsonomy.org/bibtexkey/KEY/USERNAME . For instance, check out http://www.bibsonomy.org/bibtexkey/Wille82/stumme. If the user has more than one entry with the same BibTeX key, then a list of all hits will be given. You can use this feature also for referring to entries that we mirror from DBLP, once you know how DBLP generates its BibTeX keys, eg, http://www.bibsonomy.org/bibtexkey/journals/jacm/HopcroftU69/dblp.
Short-Cuts. The following links are available only when you are logged in. They do not provide new functionality, but are convenient short-cuts.
- direct link to the list of your own bookmarks and bibliographic references: http://www.bibsonomy.org/myBibSonomy
- direct link to the BibTeX list of all your own bibliographic references: http://www.bibsonomy.org/myBibTeX
- direct link to the list of your own relations: http://www.bibsonomy.org/myRelations
- direct link to your own collection of full texts (PDF, PS or DJVU): http://www.bibsonomy.org/myPDF
- direct link to your own duplicates: http://www.bibsonomy.org/myDuplicates