- We added schema.org markup to all our pages.
- Group administrators and moderators can edit the posts of a group. E.g. admins and mods of the group 'bibsonomy_dev' can edit all posts owned by 'bibsonomy_dev'. You can copy your posts to the group using the "for" system tag.
- Group administrators can regenerate the API key of the group.
- We fixed the URL encoding. Before, we encoded spaces with a '+' in a URL path, e.g. /user/hotho/clustering+text, now we follow RFC standard and encode spaces with '%20', e.g. /user/hotho/clustering%20text.
- We now index the full text of your private uploaded documents. Only you can search for text in the full text of a publication.