Therefore, we released some intermediate features today in a smaller release (the next regular release is scheduled for September 22th):
- Publications having a crossref field are now linked to the BibTeX key that is referenced. E.g., this post references the post with the key eisterlehner2009ecmlpkdd.
- On BibSonomy's web pages the authors of a post are now separated by "," (instead of "and"). Only the last author is separated by "and".
- All textareas now have a bar at the bottom with that you can resize them.
- You can now enter an "institution" for your profile which also appears on the CV page.
- Two new links in your myBibSonomy menu: myPrivatePosts and myCV.
- And last but not least: you can now upload a photo for your CV.
Longer explanations of those new features will follow in the next weeks, for now I will quickly explain how to upload a photo for your CV.
Just go to the settings page and there to the section a picture for my cv. With the file choose dialog select a photo from your local file system which shall represent you in BibSonomy. Then press the upload button. The photo is then visible on your CV page - for you only, for your friends or for everybody - depending on the setting of profile viewable for on the settings page. Here you can see as an example Andreas' CV: