- Links to documents attached to publication posts are now included in the API's XML (including the MD5 hash of the file!).
- BibSonomy now supports OpenID.
- A new popular page and an updated tag page.
- Logging of click events in the web interface. This is for research purposes, e.g. to better evaluate tag recommenders. You can disable this on the settings page.
- We're currently working on an open tag recommendation interface to allow interested researchers to evaluate their recommenders right inside BibSonomy.
- We will shortly make the code of our scrapers publicly available and since today provide a simple web service which allows to use the scrapers independent of BibSonomy.
- A new version of the Java client library is available. We also published the corresponding JavaDoc.
- And last but not least: numerous bugfixes went into the new releases.
So we're looking forward for the next weeks to explain new or updated features and also to new features we will release shortly. There are some interesting things in the pipeline!